ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION ON Aatmanirbhar and Swatantra Bharat campaign (IX-XII)
READ THE FOLLOWING DETAILS BEFORE UPLOADING THE FILE.
THEMES OF THE ESSAY COMPETITION
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Indian Constitution and Democracy are the biggest enablers
- India at 75: A Nation Marching towards Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat through Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat: Innovation thrives when there is Unity in Diversity
- Digital India for Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Opportunities on COVID-19 and Beyond
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat – How can school children contribute to National Development?
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Overcoming Gender, Caste and Ethnic biases
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Making of a New India through Bio-diversity and Agricultural Prosperity
- While I exercise my rights, I must not forget to undertake my duties to usher in an Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- My physical fitness is my wealth that will build the Human Capital for Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- Conserve Blue to Go Green for an Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- IX to X (Secondary Stage)
- XI to XII (Higher Secondary Stage)
Word Limits of Essay for each theme
- For the Secondary Stage (Class IX & X) the essay should be within 500* word limits
- For the Higher Secondary Stage (Class XI &XII) the essay should be within 800* word limits
*The essay should not exceed word limit. This would lead to disqualification
Mode of submission
- The participant should submit the write-up in WORD file format only.
- Write-up text should be submitted in readable Font of Hindi/English.
- Font size should be 12 for English and 14 for Hindi.
- Line spacing should be 1.15 only.
- Entries must be in either in English or Hindi
It focuses on
- ensuring health and wellbeing for all;
- achieving sustainable development with concerns of environment rooted in all initiatives;
- optimizing resource mobilization and develop quality indicators to map interventions,
- strengthening the efforts to bridge all forms of inequalities including social and economic divide for enabling each and every individual to enjoy the fruits of progress.
- evolving multifarious approaches to address natural and human calamities with our own strength and reservoir of resources.
- develop scientific and technical knowledge for innovating strategies to overcome barriers to development.
The present pandemic, COVID-19, as our Honorable Prime Minister reminds us, has once again brought to the forefront with our commitment to address challenges of life with thrust on our own capabilities and abilities.
As the theme – Aatmanirbhar Bharat- Swatantra Bharat rightly reiterates our commitment for working towards achieving self-reliance in all sectors of our economy rooted in our own pillars of culture, heritage and knowledge for becoming a global force to reckon with.
The themes designed in the essay will help students to explore their ideas for translating the concept of Aatmanirbhar, self-reliance into achievable one.