CONGRATULATIONS to Yagnakwalya Sharma, X for being selected to speak at a Webinar on The Ultimate Crises During & Post Pandemic on 06.05.20, moderated by Dr. Priyadarshi Nayak, Founder-CED, Delhi and James Martin, Educational Consultant, Canada. Students from top 34 schools of India have been selected to deliberate on the crucial issue.
- The summer vacation will commence on 01/05/20 and the reopening date will be decided after receiving the order from the DEO, Raigarh. However, in the event of lifting of the Lockdown by the Govt. in May/June, the reopening of the school will be as usual on 18/06/2O, as per the Academic Calendar 20-21, subject to obtaining approval from the DEO, Raigarh.
- The Proposed Students’ Tour (ISRO Study Tour & Boeing National Aeromodelling Competition at IIT-Kanpur) in April, 2020 has been postponed till further notice due to Coronavirus Outbreak . All updates in this regard will be shared with all participants in due time.
- View the SOF ENGLISH, MATH & SCIENCE RESULTS 2019
- Click below to download the Winter Vacation Home works for Class-I-XI
- We welcome Parents’ Feedback. Your Feedback is highly precious in our pursuit of excellence. Click below to record your Feedback before 05.12.19.
- Click below to view & download the Sample Question Papers for 2019-20 Session for Class-X as per the Revised CBSE Curriculum & remodeled Question Pattern
√ CBSE CLASS X-BOARD EXAM MATERIALS (SAMPLE PAPERS & MARKING SCHEME)
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENTS BY SRVMIAN.
SRVM team won the 3rd prize in the District Level Wall Painting competition on Creating Awareness on the Casting of Vote by Citizens conducted by District Administration, Raigarh, CG, held near Municipality Office, Raigarh & the Roll Ball Team was felicitated by the Roll Ball Association, Raigarh on 31/10/18.
INAUGURATED BY SH. SHRAVAN AGRAWAL, DIRECTOR ON 27/10/18
1. SRVM SCHOOL MAGAZINE
- A STUDENT CAN SUBMIT MAXIMUM 3 ITEMS COMBINED HINDI, ENGLISH, SANSKRIT & CHATTISGARHI & 1 ART OR PAINTING
- ORIGINAL ESSAY/POEM/STORY/DRAMA ETC-WORD LIMIT: 150-200 WORDS ( UPLOAD THE WORD FILES ONLY)
- ORIGINAL DRAWING & ART ( UPLOAD THE PHOTO ONLY)
Click below to submit items for SRVM Magazine
2. CLICK BELOW FOR STUDENTS INFORMATION SUBMISSION
3. SRVM EXTRA-CURRICULAR ( TO BE FILLED BY SRVM STAFF)
DIRECTOR’S MESSAGE TO ALL TEACHERS ON TEACHERS DAY
Reach us @